- Is Your Testing Arresting? (Gurock): can testing be beautiful and, if so, how?
- You've Got To See This (Gurock): some ways in which Edward Tufte's ideas on the context-driven presentation of data can help testers.
- Busting Out (Gurock): stuck in a rut with your thinking? Ublock yourself here.
- Your Testing is a Joke (EuroSTAR): how joking and testing are related. Won the Best Paper prize at EuroSTAR 2015.
- Not Sure About Uncertainty (Ministry of Testing): thoughts on known/unknowns, quantifiable and unquantifiable risks, testing models incorporating them and their relationship to risk-based testing.
- Make Like a Tester (uTest): thoughts for testers starting a new job, with butter, elephants, Stephen Hawking and a sponge.
- eBook – My Software Under Test and Other Animals (Ministry of Testing): how to talk about coverage ... in terms of animal hides.
- Show Business (Ministry of Testing): communicate as clearly, correctly, comprehensively, consistently and concisely as you can.
- Skills Paradox (Ministry of Testing): give chance a chance to enhance your skills.